These four beautiful stones represent the Sacral Chakra, which focuses on creative and sexual energy.
- Moonstones have frequently been sought out by those looking to expand their mind beyond what’s possible in this world alone. In tarot and astrology practices, the moon is connected with hidden intentions and feelings, some good and some bad. Moonstones are known to be helpful in healing romantic riffs, along with allowing those who may have been hurt in their previous relationships to open their heart to new possibilities.
- The rich color of this stone is largely associated with the root chakra – the very chakra that binds each of us to the physical world. However, this stone also has an association with some of the other chakras. At a more accessible level, this crystal is one that reminds you to take good care of yourself day today. Red Jasper and its energies are inherently nurturing, and they encourage you to cut yourself some slack if things are going wrong or if you make lapses in judgment. Similarly, if you have been unwell, the energies of this stone can help you to make a faster recovery.
- Known for purity, Snowflake Obsidian is said to help one clear their mind, body, heart, and spirit of toxins that may be impeding the free flow of positive energies. When in possession of this stone, you can truly achieve a balance in your body, mind, and spirit in a unique way that only you can feel. Due to these properties, many carry Snowflake Obsidian around with them to calm bouts of anger and irritability.
- You’re sure to feel the healing energy of Citrine. Made from heated amethyst, citrine is a type of yellow quartz that helps enlighten the mind and release negativity. Place this vibrant stone near meditative areas to enhance creativity and dispel fears. When in possession, this stone is said to improve self-esteem through the positive and vibrant flow that its energy contains.
About this Set
* Range from 1/2 inch to 1 inch.
* Comes with an information card
* Comes in an organza pouch so you can always see the stones
Disclaimer: Crystal Healing is a spiritual healing technique that is practiced among many. The information that is presented on these listings is not intended to be a prescription or replace any kind of medical care. See your doctor about all illnesses including cancer.