These four beautiful stones enhance your ability to change your bad habits, allowing you to be your best self.
- Because Agate and Chalcedony are known for their powerful healing properties, Moss Agate is truly a stone for new beginnings. While refreshing the soul, this stone opens the doors for you to see the hidden beautify within you and everything else life has to offer. Additionally, Moss Agate is known to reduce sensitivity to poor weather and pollutants in your daily life.
Red Tiger Eye
- Red Tiger’s Eye is known to be a great stone for grounding, being used to bring those with a nervous nature “back down to earth” very quickly. In essence, this stone can help us reconnect with the important aspects of our physical life and show us where our energy is being wasted. Red Tiger’s Eye is also renowned as a strong motivational stone and can be utilized to bring a sense of orderliness and balance back into one’s life. It has proven to be especially useful to those who feel as if they are juggling too many tasks or thoughts on a daily basis.
- Known for purity, Snowflake Obsidian is said to help one clear their mind, body, heart, and spirit of toxins that may be impeding the free flow of positive energies. When in possession of this stone, you can truly achieve a balance in your body, mind, and spirit in a unique way that only you can feel.
- Leave it to Tiger’s Eye to be your stone of choice when the time comes to feel courageous. Without being superficial, the Tiger Eye awakens a braver side of you. It does this by awakening the energies connected to self-esteem, deeper insights within yourself, your strengths, and your weaknesses. These energies are all connected with the energy that Tiger’s Eye provides.
About this Set
* Range from 1/2 inch to 1 inch.
* Comes with an information card
* Comes in an organza pouch so you can always see the stones
Disclaimer: Crystal Healing is a spiritual healing technique that is practiced among many. The information that is presented on these listings is not intended to be a prescription or replace any kind of medical care. See your doctor about all illnesses including cancer.